WELCOME TO DELTA ACADEMY OF APPLIED LEARNING
- Hands on learning
- Many educational field trips!
- Low yearly fee (covers field trips, class projects, & yearbook)
- Several class projects
- Technology integrated in curriculum
- Technology devices for every student
- Community involvement & guest speakers
- Sports are available with DMS
- Students develop great friendships
- High academic expectations
MissionDelta Academy of Applied Learning (DAAL) is dedicated to creating a safe, engaging, and supportive environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation and commitment to academic and moral excellence!
Hands on Curriculum
- Organized around the Core Knowledge Sequence, a broad-based curriculum developed with the philosophy that the more a person knows, the more they can learn.
- Includes monthly units addressing Colorado Model Content Standards
- Individualized student learning plans developed to meet each student’s long and short term goals.
A new parent letter released today (4/3/20). Please visit our district COVID-19 information page
On Wednesday, April 1st, the Governor extended school building closures through April 30th, a move that makes it even less likely that in-person classes will resume this school year. For more information on this, please read the most recent parent letter at the link above.